Your 'hot spot' for all classical music subjects. Non-classical music subjects are to be posted in the Corner Pub.
Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D
- Disposable Income Specialist
- Posts: 17646
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:19 pm
- Location: New York City
Congratulations to my esteemed friend and fellow poster Henry Slofstra on reaching 2,500 posts...
Sent via Twitter by @chalkperson
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:53 pm
- Location: New Orleans
Congratulations, Henry. I'll think of something more creative to say when you hit 5,000 posts sometime next week.
- Posts: 10228
- Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:50 pm
- Posts: 9801
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:12 am
- Location: Boston, MA
Henry is an animal (in the finest sense).
- Dittersdorf Specialist & CMG NY Host
- Posts: 20996
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:54 am
- Location: Paradise on Earth, New York, NY
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:21 pm
- CMG's Elder Statesman
- Posts: 4223
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:23 pm
- Location: Irvington, NY
When quantity and quality go together, a tip of the hat is called for. Nice going, Henry!
- Posts: 2982
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 11:01 am
Congrats to Henry!
- Posts: 2511
- Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 6:17 am
- Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Congrats -- maybe you'll celebrate by treating yourself to a new Borodin disc!
„Du sollst schlechte Compositionen weder spielen, noch, wenn du nicht dazu gezwungen bist, sie anhören.‟
- Site Administrator
- Posts: 17519
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:27 am
- Location: Binghamton, New York
Absolutely amazing! Henry, you did it!
Lance G. Hill
When she started to play, Mr. Steinway came down and personally
rubbed his name off the piano. [Speaking about pianist &*$#@+#]
- Posts: 8900
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:23 pm
- Location: Waterloo, ON, Canada
2500, eh? I didn't realize. Well, thanks for the affirmation. I wonder how many posts I've read.
- Posts: 10767
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:50 am
Congratulations, Henry. Your posts are indeed of an excellent quality. I guess you're CMG "embedded" now.
- Posts: 5333
- Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:46 pm
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
Congratulations Henry, now I've got another post, yippeee!
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], THEHORN and 21 guests