Your 'hot spot' for all classical music subjects. Non-classical music subjects are to be posted in the Corner Pub.
Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D
- Posts: 3041
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 11:01 am
Happy Birthday to our distinguished and knowledgeable Australian colleague, who celebrates his birthday on the 13th!
- CMG's Elder Statesman
- Posts: 4223
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:23 pm
- Location: Irvington, NY
The best of wished to you, Rick -valuablea and knowledgeable CMGer for many - how many?-years. Let's look forward to many more.
- Site Administrator
- Posts: 18531
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:27 am
- Location: Binghamton, New York
Yes -and Happy Birthday from me and my iPad2! May you receive at least 25% of the CDs you want!
Lance G. Hill
When she started to play, Mr. Steinway came down and personally
rubbed his name off the piano. [Speaking about pianist &*$#@+#]
- CMG's Chief Resident Newbie
- Posts: 3157
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:50 pm
- Location: Hereford Cathedral
Many Happy Retrurns, HF... may you have a really enjoyable day!
- Posts: 1509
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:47 am
Many thanks for the greetings guys. My birthday present was special this year - all 5 siblings eyeballing each other and talking via Skype. The first time since 1988.
- CMG's Chief Decorator
- Posts: 4005
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:59 am
- Location: In The Steppes Of Central Asia
A Happy Australian Birthday, m8. I wish you all the best and healthy new year.
- Posts: 5339
- Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:46 pm
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
Holden, belated Happy Birthday wishes from me too. I am delighted that you had a vey enjoyable one.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
- Author of Constanze Mozart's biography
- Posts: 5568
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:27 am
- Location: Australia
Happy Birthday, dear Holden, a little late but nonetheless
sincere wishes for your happiness and good health.
- Posts: 4563
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:31 pm
- Location: Brush, Colorado
Hope your day was a sweet one.
If I could tell my mom and dad
That the things we never had
Never mattered we were always ok
Getting ready for Christmas day
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 60 guests