Pianist Federico Colli live

Your 'hot spot' for all classical music subjects. Non-classical music subjects are to be posted in the Corner Pub.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

Rach3

Pianist Federico Colli live

Post by Rach3 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:50 pm

Domenico Scarlatti - Six Sonatas
Beethoven - Sonate pour piano en mi majeur, op. 109.
Mussorgsky - Pictures at an Exhibition

Encore : Scarlatti sonata

Enregistré le 8 août 2017 à Varsovie

2012 Leeds Competition winner.

I have his debut cd, heard a couple YT’s and live broadcasts, this Warsaw recital not to be missed, IMHO.

https://www.rtbf.be/auvio/detail_lunch- ... id=2356763

RTBF website may be a pain. Above link opens a page with presenter lady’s pic which, usually , for me, has a “ connectez-vous “ button I have to click, then a window comes up giving me a choice to connect with Facebook or Google ( I click the offered Google button , my email account, as I am not on Facebook ) , then I get either another page with those 2 choices again to click on , or a “ 30 % “ window on which I click “ Non”, then I’m finally back to the opening website page but without the lady’s pic, and nothing happens, so I have to re-load the original page link above or click on my original bookmark above for the site, at which point the opening page with the lady comes up again this time with a typical play arrow in the middle I click on and programme starts. Why all that I dont know, perhaps my browser, OS, lack of French fluency, my increasing age, my cheap shiraz, but after learning , takes only 45 secs to do all that navigating and well worth the effort.