Emanne Beasha: You Won't BELIEVE The Voice That Comes From Her Tiny Body | America's Got Talent 2019

Your 'hot spot' for all classical music subjects. Non-classical music subjects are to be posted in the Corner Pub.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

lennygoran

Emanne Beasha: You Won't BELIEVE The Voice That Comes From Her Tiny Body | America's Got Talent 2019

Post by lennygoran » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:22 pm

We just got back from a lovely meal with friends eating locally out here in the boondocks-surprising to find a restaurant like this out here but the meal was very credible-King Tutt--BYO!--anyway when we got back there was an email from friends who know we love opera-I did find it adorable! Regards, Len :lol:

Lance
Site Administrator

Re: Emanne Beasha: You Won't BELIEVE The Voice That Comes From Her Tiny Body | America's Got Talent 2019

Post by Lance » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:34 am

Bbbbut Lenny - where's the link for Emanne Beasha?

Did you have any wine with your meal? The place looks great!
Lance G. Hill
Editor-in-Chief

When she started to play, Mr. Steinway came down and personally
rubbed his name off the piano. [Speaking about pianist &*$#@+#]

Lance
Site Administrator

Re: Emanne Beasha: You Won't BELIEVE The Voice That Comes From Her Tiny Body | America's Got Talent 2019

Post by Lance » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:40 am

I found the link: AMAZING! Just scroll down to click on the proper box to hear her.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news ... lent-video
Lance G. Hill
Editor-in-Chief

When she started to play, Mr. Steinway came down and personally
rubbed his name off the piano. [Speaking about pianist &*$#@+#]

Ricordanza

Post by Ricordanza » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:10 am

Wow!

lennygoran

Post by lennygoran » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:10 am

Lance wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:34 am
Bbbbut Lenny - where's the link for Emanne Beasha?Did you have any wine with your meal? The place looks great!
Lance I forgot the link-now Hank has provided it. It was a BYO place and the wine and conversation flowed-even a little talking about opera at the table-our friends out here are not into classical and opera too much but we were talking about Pavarotti the film and they sure expressed an interest in seeing that! Regards, Len

Ricordanza

Post by Ricordanza » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:40 am

lennygoran wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:10 am
Lance I forgot the link-now Hank has provided it.
No, Lance provided the link to her performance.

John F

Post by John F » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:13 am

Remember Charlotte Church? She won a British TV talent show at 11, went on to record an LP of opera arias. But soon she was singing pop and rock instead, and though she's only in her 30s, it appears her musical career is over.
John Francis

lennygoran

Post by lennygoran » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:07 am

Ricordanza wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:40 am
lennygoran wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:10 am
Lance I forgot the link-now Hank has provided it.
No, Lance provided the link to her performance.
Hank thanks-I sure messed up my message this time. Len [slipping]

barney

Post by barney » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:44 pm

Quite extraordinary to hear such control and purity from a 10 year old. Brian do you know what the physical requirements are? Of course she had a microphone; she isn't going to fill the Met with sound, but who knows in 15 years?
One complaint - that stupid audience rising for a standing ovation in the middle of the aria. I'd regard that as very rude, disturbing her concentration and interrupting the music for those who wanted actually to hear it. Of course it was a popular music audience, but I have noticed that for American audiences a standing ovation is almost routine, which suggests a pleasingly generous attitude but a distinct lack of critical ability.

Danny

Post by Danny » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:43 pm

This is the link: