Domingo in hospital

Your 'hot spot' for all classical music subjects. Non-classical music subjects are to be posted in the Corner Pub.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

Philip M

Domingo in hospital

Post by Philip M » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:22 pm

Placido Domingo, who is suffering from Coronavirus, has been hospitalised in Acapulco, Mexico. A spokesperson said his condition was stable.

The report appeared in local media in Acapulco.

We wish him a speedy and full recovery.

Philip

barney

Re: Domingo in hospital

Post by barney » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:17 pm

Indeed, I join you in that hope. Obviously took a turn for the worse.

lennygoran

Post by lennygoran » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:05 am

Philip M wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:22 pm
Placido Domingo, who is suffering from Coronavirus, has been hospitalised in Acapulco, Mexico. A spokesperson said his condition was stable...We wish him a speedy and full recovery.

Philip
Philip so sorry to hear this-hope he can recover! Regards, Len

BTW I hope you and yours are okay as it seems the coronavirus has come on strong in Great Britain-stay safe!

Philip M

Post by Philip M » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:55 am

Len

Apparently he’s over the most critical stages and will be released in the coming days, according to dpa.

We're all ok thanks. We’ve had the “stay at home” policy for 6 days here in the UK. Months more to come I suspect. We live out in the country on the Staffordshire/Shropshire border so at least we can get our hour’s daily outing in the quiet country lanes and last week were also able to de-weed some of the garden.

I trust you and Sue are both well. Stay safe.

Philip

lennygoran

Post by lennygoran » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:23 pm

Philip M wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:55 am
We live out in the country on the Staffordshire/Shropshire border so at least we can get our hour’s daily outing in the quiet country lanes and last week were also able to de-weed some of the garden. I trust you and Sue are both well. Stay safe.
Philip great-our situation is much like yours-out in the country and a garden that needs weeding! Regards, Len :lol: