Rachael Maddow explains who Peter Strzok really is; how he may blow up House smear tactics in today's public testimony

Discuss whatever you want here ... movies, books, recipes, politics, beer, wine, TV ... everything except classical music.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

lennygoran

Re: Rachael Maddow explains who Peter Strzok really is; how he may blow up House smear tactics in today's public testimo

Post by lennygoran » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:33 pm

I watched the hearings today-just about all 6 or 7 hours-I didn't realize it would be on until your alert-thanks-what drama! Regards, Len

jserraglio

Re: Rachael Maddow explains who Peter Strzok really is; how he may blow up House smear tactics in today's public testimo

Post by jserraglio » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:42 pm

Ms Maddow is great. She reminds me of my wonderful elementary school teachers, surely among the most important influences in my life.

lennygoran

Post by lennygoran » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:47 pm

jserraglio wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:42 pm
Ms Maddow is great. She reminds me of my wonderful elementary school teachers, surely among the most important influences in my life.
Joe I like her-still some times it just takes her too long to get to the point imo-love her interplay with Lawrence as he moves in right after her-he's my favorite! Regards, Len :D

jserraglio

Post by jserraglio » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:54 pm

I like her long overtures. displaying the tessellated quality of her mind. She is drop-dead brilliant.

lennygoran

Post by lennygoran » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:43 am

jserraglio wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:54 pm
I like her long overtures. displaying the tessellated quality of her mind. She is drop-dead brilliant.
Yes and often the facts she comes up with and news she reports is better than what you get from my man Lawrence or from Brian Williams. I don't care for Chris Matthews-too many times where everyone is speaking at once. I'm glad in a sense Lisa Page is closed door or I'd be tempted to spend another day watching that hearing! Regards, Len :lol:

jserraglio

Post by jserraglio » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:11 am

lennygoran wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:43 am
Yes and often the facts she comes up with and news she reports is better than what you get from my man Lawrence or from Brian Williams.
I think I'm half in love with her, or maybe it's with her persona: Rosalind in As You Like It.

lennygoran

Post by lennygoran » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:22 am

jserraglio wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:11 am
I think I'm half in love with her, or maybe it's with her persona: Rosalind in As You Like It.
I DVR the some of the shows mentioned but often don't get to play them-the days go by so fast. I have her show from yesterday and hope to watch it later-I'm dying to know what she says on the Strzok hearing from yesterday. Still it's tough to know when I'll watch it-there are doctor's appointments, the garden and food shopping to be done-often by the time I sit down brand new current news has come up-who knows-maybe today Cohen will flip or be indicted! Regards, Len :lol:

jserraglio

Post by jserraglio » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:32 am

Ms Maddow was born to play Viola in 12th Night.