"Let Saul Become a True Patriot" Fundraising Appeal

Discuss whatever you want here ... movies, books, recipes, politics, beer, wine, TV ... everything except classical music.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

living_stradivarius
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:41 pm
Location: Minnesnowta
Contact:

Re: "Let Saul Become a True Patriot" Fundraising Appeal

Post by living_stradivarius » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:01 am

Sounds like a nursery in here. I think the following will officially end this thread. If not, well you'll make yourself look like one:

Image
Image

SaulChanukah

Re: "Let Saul Become a True Patriot" Fundraising Appeal

Post by SaulChanukah » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:42 am

living_stradivarius wrote:Sounds like a nursery in here. I think the following will officially end this thread. If not, well you'll make yourself look like one:

Image
You have a nice mom.

Good donkey she is.

Holden Fourth
Posts: 1559
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:47 am

Re: "Let Saul Become a True Patriot" Fundraising Appeal

Post by Holden Fourth » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:26 am

SaulChanukah wrote:
Holden Fourth wrote:I'll be very up front about this thread. I was so incensed about the Haiti thread that Saul posted that I felt I had to reply but I didn't want to involve myself in the invective being thrown about by other members who felt, as I did, that Saul had really crossed over the line this time. So I posted a thread that was a bit tongue in cheek (I never expected anyone to contribute) but had a valid point to make as Madame has alluded to.

That point is simple - put your money where your mouth is Saul! It's so easy to sit back and spout out the rhetoric from the safety of your NY apartment. Get your ass on a plane and go over to the Middle East. Face those you 'hate' first hand rather than sit weakly behind a computer keyboard and proselytise. Thousands of your brethren have done exactly that. Why can't you. Can we take your fervour seriously if all you do is write "Letters to the Editor".

I personally don't care about a person's race, creed, colour, religion and never have. However, your posts are starting to have their effect. I find that I'm becoming less enamoured of the Israeli state and a bit more appreciative of Islamic ones. It's your rabid obsession that has done this to me. I shudder to think what would happen if you were the Israeli Prime Minister. I suspect that others on this board are starting to lean the same way so it's possible that what you are doing is having the opposite effect. You could be promoting those you oppose without realising it. Does this make you an extremist?

Two last points:

I have now donated $100 to the Aussie Red Cross Appeal for the Haitians so thanks to the person who suggested it. Can others do the same?

Do we need a 'kill' button so that we can be spared having to see a certain members posts.
It has been a known thing that truth can have a double effect.

On the one hand it can cause people to really see things as they really are.
On the other it can generate feelings of rebellion, unwilling to accept the truth given, people turn and embrace the lies even more, its called denial.

How many times did you send your tax deductible contribution to help relief Israeli suffering from Arab terrorist attacks?

Never.

Your theory is that the 'Jews are rich, they don’t need my money , they can take care of themselves'. You'll rather help victims of a 'natural disaster, then victims of 'actual murder'.

And as to your outrageous comment that my comments made you hate Israel and the Jews, and that now you feel much more connected to the Islamic states and people, I say thank God for the sheep finally leaving for home. A person like you who will decide such a major decision based on one person's opinions from the internet without really knowing anything about him on a personal level, is problematic and disturbing.

Yes, ignore the fact that these Islamic countries openly dances on 911, and call for the destruction of the U.S.A and all the west. Also call for the forceful Islamization of all of the West, ignore all of this, just because 'Saul' states some opinions that are contrary to yours.

Is there anything more pathetic then this?

But you as a human being, can make choices, whatever they may be, and I'm not willing to shut my mouth and not speak my mind just because someone like you, who clearly has terrible time analyzing information and has a great talent for reaching the wrong conclusions, will not embrace Islam and Muslims.

Join them! go to them, I'm sure that they can spare one well carved out cave for you, where they'll give you a sit and a nice rag to put up on your head, and sit on your knees and yell your anti-Semitic quibbles for everyone to hear.

I will not grudge you this choice.

As to turning this entire site to a tornado against me personally for some days now just because I see things in a different light,(and I’m not the only one who holds these opinions, there are many Jews who feel more or less the same as I do about this, I guarantee to you that I made the research) is terribly unfortunate.

Some of you of are behaving like attack dogs. No one had asked you to join this conversation about Haiti, yet you join with great enthusiasm, and you speak your mind freely, you say what you want to me, and Corlyss has not stopped you, she gives you the freedom, yet you somehow are not satisfied and the only thing that you want is to make me shut my mouth, that’s the only thing that you want. This is nothing but communism that you are trying to promote.

I don't have to speak my mind in accordance to your sentiments, values and feelings. This is a website that was created for all opinions, no matter how different they are from one another.

If you can't handle the diversity of this site, then leave, and stop whining like 6 year old kindergarten children.

Its as simple as that...


You don’t like the post?

Ignore it!

You don’t like a member?

Add him as a foe!

You don’t like the site?

Leave!

But do not try to shut mouths!
In 1869 General Philip Sheridan stated "The only good Indians I ever saw were dead." Later on, the remark became "The only good Indian is a dead Indian."

Saul, my question to you is do you think that "The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim?"

SaulChanukah

Re: "Let Saul Become a True Patriot" Fundraising Appeal

Post by SaulChanukah » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:24 am

Holden Fourth wrote:
SaulChanukah wrote:
Holden Fourth wrote:I'll be very up front about this thread. I was so incensed about the Haiti thread that Saul posted that I felt I had to reply but I didn't want to involve myself in the invective being thrown about by other members who felt, as I did, that Saul had really crossed over the line this time. So I posted a thread that was a bit tongue in cheek (I never expected anyone to contribute) but had a valid point to make as Madame has alluded to.

That point is simple - put your money where your mouth is Saul! It's so easy to sit back and spout out the rhetoric from the safety of your NY apartment. Get your ass on a plane and go over to the Middle East. Face those you 'hate' first hand rather than sit weakly behind a computer keyboard and proselytise. Thousands of your brethren have done exactly that. Why can't you. Can we take your fervour seriously if all you do is write "Letters to the Editor".

I personally don't care about a person's race, creed, colour, religion and never have. However, your posts are starting to have their effect. I find that I'm becoming less enamoured of the Israeli state and a bit more appreciative of Islamic ones. It's your rabid obsession that has done this to me. I shudder to think what would happen if you were the Israeli Prime Minister. I suspect that others on this board are starting to lean the same way so it's possible that what you are doing is having the opposite effect. You could be promoting those you oppose without realising it. Does this make you an extremist?

Two last points:

I have now donated $100 to the Aussie Red Cross Appeal for the Haitians so thanks to the person who suggested it. Can others do the same?

Do we need a 'kill' button so that we can be spared having to see a certain members posts.
It has been a known thing that truth can have a double effect.

On the one hand it can cause people to really see things as they really are.
On the other it can generate feelings of rebellion, unwilling to accept the truth given, people turn and embrace the lies even more, its called denial.

How many times did you send your tax deductible contribution to help relief Israeli suffering from Arab terrorist attacks?

Never.

Your theory is that the 'Jews are rich, they don’t need my money , they can take care of themselves'. You'll rather help victims of a 'natural disaster, then victims of 'actual murder'.

And as to your outrageous comment that my comments made you hate Israel and the Jews, and that now you feel much more connected to the Islamic states and people, I say thank God for the sheep finally leaving for home. A person like you who will decide such a major decision based on one person's opinions from the internet without really knowing anything about him on a personal level, is problematic and disturbing.

Yes, ignore the fact that these Islamic countries openly dances on 911, and call for the destruction of the U.S.A and all the west. Also call for the forceful Islamization of all of the West, ignore all of this, just because 'Saul' states some opinions that are contrary to yours.

Is there anything more pathetic then this?

But you as a human being, can make choices, whatever they may be, and I'm not willing to shut my mouth and not speak my mind just because someone like you, who clearly has terrible time analyzing information and has a great talent for reaching the wrong conclusions, will not embrace Islam and Muslims.

Join them! go to them, I'm sure that they can spare one well carved out cave for you, where they'll give you a sit and a nice rag to put up on your head, and sit on your knees and yell your anti-Semitic quibbles for everyone to hear.

I will not grudge you this choice.

As to turning this entire site to a tornado against me personally for some days now just because I see things in a different light,(and I’m not the only one who holds these opinions, there are many Jews who feel more or less the same as I do about this, I guarantee to you that I made the research) is terribly unfortunate.

Some of you of are behaving like attack dogs. No one had asked you to join this conversation about Haiti, yet you join with great enthusiasm, and you speak your mind freely, you say what you want to me, and Corlyss has not stopped you, she gives you the freedom, yet you somehow are not satisfied and the only thing that you want is to make me shut my mouth, that’s the only thing that you want. This is nothing but communism that you are trying to promote.

I don't have to speak my mind in accordance to your sentiments, values and feelings. This is a website that was created for all opinions, no matter how different they are from one another.

If you can't handle the diversity of this site, then leave, and stop whining like 6 year old kindergarten children.

Its as simple as that...


You don’t like the post?

Ignore it!

You don’t like a member?

Add him as a foe!

You don’t like the site?

Leave!

But do not try to shut mouths!
In 1869 General Philip Sheridan stated "The only good Indians I ever saw were dead." Later on, the remark became "The only good Indian is a dead Indian."

Saul, my question to you is do you think that "The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim?"
Let me rearranged all these for you because the way it seems now this information is tossed inside your head like a terribly over mixed salad with too much French dressing.

Don't turn this on me, I'm not to blame for hating Muslims and Arabs, but Muslims and Arabs are the reason why I can't stand them. There is nothing personal here, I wasn’t born hating Muslims. In fact if they had not been busy murdering, terrorizing my people and the entire world , since I remember , I wouldn’t have had any hate in my heart to them.

I don't hate the Danes. Why not?

They are not busy murdering and terrorizing people, why should I hate them? I have nothing against them , because they're a peaceful people.
I love peaceful people, nice people. I hate wicked people who are busy murdering, terrorizing and inflicting pain and suffering on other people.

Now I don’t believe that every single Muslim should be dead. But I do believe that every single Muslim that is busy, terrorizing, and murdering people, and also those Muslims who sympathize with them, to be dead. In my opinion, people like that are better dead then alive. When they are dead, they will not kill other people, and that's a good thing.

So if you're a Muslim who is not a terrorist and in fact hates terrorism and stands in strong opposition to it, and if you don't hate Israel and don't want to see all the Jews murdered, then I say, that he is a good man, that God should bless him and may he merit a place in the world to come along side all the good people around the world who love peace and harmony.
Last edited by SaulChanukah on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

josé echenique
Posts: 2521
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:01 am

Re: "Let Saul Become a True Patriot" Fundraising Appeal

Post by josé echenique » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:30 am

Holden Fourth wrote:Saul, I'm so impressed by your total devotion and dedication to the Pro-Jewish cause. You winkle out any media references to Israel/Jewish/etc matters so thoroughly that we don't even have to consult our own media sources. We have you to thank for this! Well done

I notice that you have a burning passion however, I see that despite your total promulgation of the state of Israel that you don't actually live there. Sadly, you are stuck in New York city fretting away about how you could further the cause you love so dearly. I'm thinking that maybe it's because you are a poor musician and you can't afford to go there.

Well, help is now at hand. I'm so inspired by your patriotism I'm prepared to organise a fund raiser to help you fly to the country that inspires you and I'll kick in the first $25. Now if 25 of us also put in that amount we could have you landing in Tel Aviv as early as February but a bit later if you wish. This will give you the opportunity to take on the enemy, who are threatening the Jewish state, first hand. We are a generous bunch here at CMG and I know that raising the money would take mere days.

So what about it Saul? Here's your chance to put your words into action on the front line. Face to face with your tormentors. I'm not expecting you to join the Israeli Army and fight (but it's an idea) though you could possibly use your musical skills to help enhance your new nation.

What I'll do is I'll collect pledges from CMG members at this stage and when we get to the required amount of money for the airfare I'll then get back to you as to when you'd like to travel. Now, this is for one way travel only as we wouldn't expect you to come back to a country that's being run by a 'closet Islamist' in your opinion. Wouldn't you be so much happier in a country that enshrines the epitomisation of all your views?

So what about it CMG guys and girls, do we help Saul achieve his dream? Please post about this.
It´s interesting, most of my Jewish friends love and support Israel, but they wouldn´t live there. I guess they are more anti-taxes than pro-Israel.

MarkC
Posts: 1630
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:52 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: "Let Saul Become a True Patriot" Fundraising Appeal

Post by MarkC » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:54 pm

josé echenique wrote:It´s interesting, most of my Jewish friends love and support Israel, but they wouldn´t live there. I guess they are more anti-taxes than pro-Israel.
Odd inference.

Barry
Posts: 10344
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:50 pm

Re: "Let Saul Become a True Patriot" Fundraising Appeal

Post by Barry » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:31 pm

josé echenique wrote:It´s interesting, most of my Jewish friends love and support Israel, but they wouldn´t live there. I guess they are more anti-taxes than pro-Israel.
I probably shouldn't speak for other Jews, but I suspect it's less a case of not wanting to live in Israel than it is a case of wanting to live in the U.S. (that obviously doesn't apply to Jews in other countries). It's my home, and while I'll probably always give moral support to Israel and will often defend them in debate, I'm an American first and foremost.

And by the way, one of our regular posters, Chanan, did, in fact, move to Israel last year.
"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee." - Abraham Lincoln

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed." - Winston Churchill

"Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement." - Ronald Reagan

http://www.davidstuff.com/political/wmdquotes.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pbp0hur ... re=related

Tiger
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Albuquerque

Re: "Let Saul Become a True Patriot" Fundraising Appeal

Post by Tiger » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:24 pm

Barry wrote:
josé echenique wrote:It´s interesting, most of my Jewish friends love and support Israel, but they wouldn´t live there. I guess they are more anti-taxes than pro-Israel.
I probably shouldn't speak for other Jews, but I suspect it's less a case of not wanting to live in Israel than it is a case of wanting to live in the U.S. (that obviously doesn't apply to Jews in other countries). It's my home, and while I'll probably always give moral support to Israel and will often defend them in debate, I'm an American first and foremost.
My sentiments exactly.

Holden Fourth
Posts: 1559
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:47 am

Re: "Let Saul Become a True Patriot" Fundraising Appeal

Post by Holden Fourth » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:00 am

SaulChanukah wrote:
Holden Fourth wrote:
SaulChanukah wrote:
Holden Fourth wrote:I'll be very up front about this thread. I was so incensed about the Haiti thread that Saul posted that I felt I had to reply but I didn't want to involve myself in the invective being thrown about by other members who felt, as I did, that Saul had really crossed over the line this time. So I posted a thread that was a bit tongue in cheek (I never expected anyone to contribute) but had a valid point to make as Madame has alluded to.

That point is simple - put your money where your mouth is Saul! It's so easy to sit back and spout out the rhetoric from the safety of your NY apartment. Get your ass on a plane and go over to the Middle East. Face those you 'hate' first hand rather than sit weakly behind a computer keyboard and proselytise. Thousands of your brethren have done exactly that. Why can't you. Can we take your fervour seriously if all you do is write "Letters to the Editor".

I personally don't care about a person's race, creed, colour, religion and never have. However, your posts are starting to have their effect. I find that I'm becoming less enamoured of the Israeli state and a bit more appreciative of Islamic ones. It's your rabid obsession that has done this to me. I shudder to think what would happen if you were the Israeli Prime Minister. I suspect that others on this board are starting to lean the same way so it's possible that what you are doing is having the opposite effect. You could be promoting those you oppose without realising it. Does this make you an extremist?

Two last points:

I have now donated $100 to the Aussie Red Cross Appeal for the Haitians so thanks to the person who suggested it. Can others do the same?

Do we need a 'kill' button so that we can be spared having to see a certain members posts.
It has been a known thing that truth can have a double effect.

On the one hand it can cause people to really see things as they really are.
On the other it can generate feelings of rebellion, unwilling to accept the truth given, people turn and embrace the lies even more, its called denial.

How many times did you send your tax deductible contribution to help relief Israeli suffering from Arab terrorist attacks?

Never.

Your theory is that the 'Jews are rich, they don’t need my money , they can take care of themselves'. You'll rather help victims of a 'natural disaster, then victims of 'actual murder'.

And as to your outrageous comment that my comments made you hate Israel and the Jews, and that now you feel much more connected to the Islamic states and people, I say thank God for the sheep finally leaving for home. A person like you who will decide such a major decision based on one person's opinions from the internet without really knowing anything about him on a personal level, is problematic and disturbing.

Yes, ignore the fact that these Islamic countries openly dances on 911, and call for the destruction of the U.S.A and all the west. Also call for the forceful Islamization of all of the West, ignore all of this, just because 'Saul' states some opinions that are contrary to yours.

Is there anything more pathetic then this?

But you as a human being, can make choices, whatever they may be, and I'm not willing to shut my mouth and not speak my mind just because someone like you, who clearly has terrible time analyzing information and has a great talent for reaching the wrong conclusions, will not embrace Islam and Muslims.

Join them! go to them, I'm sure that they can spare one well carved out cave for you, where they'll give you a sit and a nice rag to put up on your head, and sit on your knees and yell your anti-Semitic quibbles for everyone to hear.

I will not grudge you this choice.

As to turning this entire site to a tornado against me personally for some days now just because I see things in a different light,(and I’m not the only one who holds these opinions, there are many Jews who feel more or less the same as I do about this, I guarantee to you that I made the research) is terribly unfortunate.

Some of you of are behaving like attack dogs. No one had asked you to join this conversation about Haiti, yet you join with great enthusiasm, and you speak your mind freely, you say what you want to me, and Corlyss has not stopped you, she gives you the freedom, yet you somehow are not satisfied and the only thing that you want is to make me shut my mouth, that’s the only thing that you want. This is nothing but communism that you are trying to promote.

I don't have to speak my mind in accordance to your sentiments, values and feelings. This is a website that was created for all opinions, no matter how different they are from one another.

If you can't handle the diversity of this site, then leave, and stop whining like 6 year old kindergarten children.

Its as simple as that...


You don’t like the post?

Ignore it!

You don’t like a member?

Add him as a foe!

You don’t like the site?

Leave!

But do not try to shut mouths!
In 1869 General Philip Sheridan stated "The only good Indians I ever saw were dead." Later on, the remark became "The only good Indian is a dead Indian."

Saul, my question to you is do you think that "The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim?"
Let me rearranged all these for you because the way it seems now this information is tossed inside your head like a terribly over mixed salad with too much French dressing.

Don't turn this on me, I'm not to blame for hating Muslims and Arabs, but Muslims and Arabs are the reason why I can't stand them. There is nothing personal here, I wasn’t born hating Muslims. In fact if they had not been busy murdering, terrorizing my people and the entire world , since I remember , I wouldn’t have had any hate in my heart to them.

I don't hate the Danes. Why not?

They are not busy murdering and terrorizing people, why should I hate them? I have nothing against them , because they're a peaceful people.
I love peaceful people, nice people. I hate wicked people who are busy murdering, terrorizing and inflicting pain and suffering on other people.

Now I don’t believe that every single Muslim should be dead. But I do believe that every single Muslim that is busy, terrorizing, and murdering people, and also those Muslims who sympathize with them, to be dead. In my opinion, people like that are better dead then alive. When they are dead, they will not kill other people, and that's a good thing.

So if you're a Muslim who is not a terrorist and in fact hates terrorism and stands in strong opposition to it, and if you don't hate Israel and don't want to see all the Jews murdered, then I say, that he is a good man, that God should bless him and may he merit a place in the world to come along side all the good people around the world who love peace and harmony.
Don't turn this on me, I'm not to blame for hating Muslims and Arabs, but Muslims and Arabs are the reason why I can't stand them. There is nothing personal here
Sounds very personal to me but at least you acknowledge that you hate all Arabs and Muslims.
Now I don’t believe that every single Muslim should be dead. But I do believe that every single Muslim that is busy, terrorizing, and murdering people, and also those Muslims who sympathize with them, to be dead. In my opinion, people like that are better dead then alive.
I think you've contradicted yourself here. Surely every Muslim supports their own faith so all sympathisers/devotees of Islam should be 'dead' as well. So can I take it that what you are really saying is the all Muslims should be be dead a la "the only good Muslim...."?

I've got a conundrum for you. As a Jewish zealot, which you admit you are, you manage to infiltrate the pilgrimage to Mecca. On your body your are carrying a highly explosive device which you could easily plant among the the vast crowd that makes this pilgrimage every year. You can leave this device and walk away knowing that you are going to remove a great number of people who could one day be anti Israeli terrorists. My questions is:

Given the opportunity and knowing you would walk away, could you do this? If yes, then why? If no then why not?

pizza
Posts: 5094
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:03 am

Re: "Let Saul Become a True Patriot" Fundraising Appeal

Post by pizza » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:09 am

You are out of touch with reality. Every year they invariably trample more people to death without Saul's help than any explosive could possibly affect.

Better to bait Saul with a more relevant "conundrum". :lol:

Holden Fourth
Posts: 1559
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:47 am

Re: "Let Saul Become a True Patriot" Fundraising Appeal

Post by Holden Fourth » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:20 am

pizza wrote:You are out of touch with reality. Every year they invariably trample more people to death without Saul's help than any explosive could possibly affect.

Better to bait Saul with a more relevant "conundrum". :lol:
We're not talking about my reality, just Saul's.

SaulChanukah

Re: "Let Saul Become a True Patriot" Fundraising Appeal

Post by SaulChanukah » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:41 am

pizza wrote:You are out of touch with reality. Every year they invariably trample more people to death without Saul's help than any explosive could possibly affect.

Better to bait Saul with a more relevant "conundrum". :lol:
That's right Pizza, pay attention how everything he said is pure nonsense, absolutely nonsense. His accusations are out touch from reality. Its not even worth it to respond to him, he cant understand anyways, and whatever he does understand he cant come to the right conclusions, in short a total waste of time.

Holden Fourth
Posts: 1559
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:47 am

Re: "Let Saul Become a True Patriot" Fundraising Appeal

Post by Holden Fourth » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:31 pm

SaulChanukah wrote:
pizza wrote:You are out of touch with reality. Every year they invariably trample more people to death without Saul's help than any explosive could possibly affect.

Better to bait Saul with a more relevant "conundrum". :lol:
That's right Pizza, pay attention how everything he said is pure nonsense, absolutely nonsense. His accusations are out touch from reality. Its not even worth it to respond to him, he cant understand anyways, and whatever he does understand he cant come to the right conclusions, in short a total waste of time.
Saul, I haven't made any accusations. All I've done is ask you questions to which you have responded. What appear to be accusations are simply reiterations of your own words. it's you that has made the accusations. According to you I am: 'a waste of time', have no understanding of anything, am out of touch with reality and talk absolute nonsense. Let's see if you can find similar remarks of a derogatory nature about you in any of my posts.

In this regard I've decided to invoke the moderators on this one as I feel that I have been unfairly slighted and you have made remarks of a personally insulting nature that I believe contravene the forum's good behaviour guidlines. My intellect, sanity and good name have been impugned.

SaulChanukah

Re: "Let Saul Become a True Patriot" Fundraising Appeal

Post by SaulChanukah » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Holden Fourth wrote:
SaulChanukah wrote:
pizza wrote:You are out of touch with reality. Every year they invariably trample more people to death without Saul's help than any explosive could possibly affect.

Better to bait Saul with a more relevant "conundrum". :lol:
That's right Pizza, pay attention how everything he said is pure nonsense, absolutely nonsense. His accusations are out touch from reality. Its not even worth it to respond to him, he cant understand anyways, and whatever he does understand he cant come to the right conclusions, in short a total waste of time.
Saul, I haven't made any accusations. All I've done is ask you questions to which you have responded. What appear to be accusations are simply reiterations of your own words. it's you that has made the accusations. According to you I am: 'a waste of time', have no understanding of anything, am out of touch with reality and talk absolute nonsense. Let's see if you can find similar remarks of a derogatory nature about you in any of my posts.

In this regard I've decided to invoke the moderators on this one as I feel that I have been unfairly slighted and you have made remarks of a personally insulting nature that I believe contravene the forum's good behaviour guidlines. My intellect, sanity and good name have been impugned.

Look whos talking...

Two clues:

1. The title of the thread

2. The thread

Do some homework.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 19 guests