What's up with Donnie Drumpf?

Discuss whatever you want here ... movies, books, recipes, politics, beer, wine, TV ... everything except classical music.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

RebLem
Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA 87112, 2 blocks west of the Breaking Bad carwash.

What's up with Donnie Drumpf?

Post by RebLem » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:12 pm

WHY IS TRUMP DOING THIS (i.e., blowing up the Republicon Party)?

Donnie Drumpf was one of the original birthers. He challenged BHO to provide his original birth certificate. Finally, Obama got tired of it and published his original birth certificate--in the week before the 20011 White House Correspondents' Dinner. At the dinner, Obama made fun of Trump, humiliating him. Everyone laughed. It is important to note that the laughter was bi-partisan.

Then, the next day, Obama had bin Laden killed, and he pre-empted the last half hour of that week's Celebrity Apprentice to make the announcement.

I thought it was a master stroke. Bit Little Donnie didn't like it at all. He said to himself, "The world doesn't get to humiliate Donnie Drumpf without having to pay a price."

And that, lewdies and jadedmen, is what this is all about.
Don't drink and drive. You might spill it.--J. Eugene Baker, aka my late father
"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."--Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S. Carolina.
"Racism is America's Original Sin."--Francis Cardinal George, former Roman Catholic Archbishop of Chicago.