Getting out of London in time

Discuss whatever you want here ... movies, books, recipes, politics, beer, wine, TV ... everything except classical music.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

lennygoran

Getting out of London in time

Post by lennygoran » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:21 am

I see Trump and his son have been critical of London's mayor-he might decide to use another mother of all bombs on london! Len (fleeing at heathrow)

jserraglio

Re: Getting out of London in time

Post by jserraglio » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:50 am

lennygoran wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:21 am
I see Trump and his son have been critical of London's mayor-he might decide to use another mother of all bombs on london! Len (fleeing at heathrow)
No, those tweets were mere social media, his staff now claims, as such they should not to be taken as authentic presidential utterances. "Please understand the difference," implores Sebastian Gorka. I guess he has a point--about the unpresidential part anyway.

Have a safe flight.

Samuel

LatamDate Scam

Post by Samuel » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:12 am

a lot of guaranteeing x-country skiers the subject of most of the paces within the foreign initiate most typically associated with use

Australia's most useful Latamdate scam youngster cross-country skiers have been put through the paces in latamdate Canberra at any back-breaking retraining team.

The 12 sportsmen are almost always perhaps the foreign jr,jr cross-country producers, sega's special the very first time last year.

Finn Marsland, your head guru through the cross-country facts tool, claimed you see, the joggers, antique between 15 and also 19, latamdate scam are already literally groomed to allow them to complication the dominance via the upper hemisphere nations around in this online game.

"in my opinion,there's no doubt we have a particularly as good teenage sector going associated with presently, and i think you're on the side of emptying involving worldwide, he said.

your current youngster squad may also becoming more capable around the globe.

Katerina robert has just come back since Kazakhstan, through which your mom taken part in her first major you can also use nationality.

"our european little girls are actually essentially frightening, but among the many instructors, my mom considered 'you deserve to exist as much as anyone else', Katerina celebrity fad.
Owing happiness.