Trump’s company approved $420,000 in payments to Cohen, relying on ‘sham’ invoices, prosecutors say

Discuss whatever you want here ... movies, books, recipes, politics, beer, wine, TV ... everything except classical music.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

lennygoran

Re: Trump’s company approved $420,000 in payments to Cohen, relying on ‘sham’ invoices, prosecutors say

Post by lennygoran » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:03 am

Great day yesterday-8 has always been my favorite number because of my favorite ball player-YOGI! Yesterday 8 came through-8 charges for Cohen and 8 guilty verdicts for Manifort! Now lets get some more of the tapes out there-where's Omarosa when I need her! Regards, len :lol:

jserraglio

Re: Trump’s company approved $420,000 in payments to Cohen, relying on ‘sham’ invoices, prosecutors say

Post by jserraglio » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:36 am

lennygoran wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:03 am
Great day yesterday-8 has always been my favorite number because of my favorite ball player-YOGI! Yesterday 8 came through-8 charges for Cohen and 8 guilty verdicts for Manifort! Now lets get some more of the tapes out there-where's Omarosa when I need her! Regards, len :lol:
But he is assured at the minimum of his place in history, as the first unindicted co-conspirator since Nixon.