Trump Investigations

Discuss whatever you want here ... movies, books, recipes, politics, beer, wine, TV ... everything except classical music.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

lennygoran

Trump Investigations

Post by lennygoran » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:50 am

He's gotta be kidding-I've been waiting nearly 2 years for them to begin in earnest! Regards, Len :lol:

"Then, about 15 minutes into the address, Mr. Trump hit on an issue foremost in his consciousness — the looming threat of congressional investigations into his conduct.

First, he offered what amounted to a plea for the new Democratic majority in the House to avoid “ridiculous partisan investigations” and cautioned his enemies not to seek “revenge” against him.

Then came the bluntest of threats to the woman sitting behind him, Speaker Nancy Pelosi: “If there is going to be peace and legislation, there cannot be war and investigation. It just doesn’t work that way!” he said."

arepo

Re: Trump Investigations

Post by arepo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:36 pm

Trump is blowing more smoke and if he's scared, he should be shaking in his boots.

All signs indicate he's heading for disaster and it can't be soon enough for the majority of Americans.

Isn't it painful to watch this tragedy ?

cliftwood

lennygoran

Re: Trump Investigations

Post by lennygoran » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:14 am

arepo wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:36 pm
Isn't it painful to watch this tragedy ?cliftwood
The investigations won't be a tragedy for me-I'm really looking forward to them--otoh his State of the Union...Regards, Len :)