Tucker Carlson Accuses Biden of Faking Mental Sharpness for More Than an Hour

Discuss whatever you want here ... movies, books, recipes, politics, beer, wine, TV ... everything except classical music.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

jserraglio

Tucker Carlson Accuses Biden of Faking Mental Sharpness for More Than an Hour

Post by jserraglio » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:32 am

Andy Borowitz / The New Yorker Tucker Carlson Accuses Biden of Faking Mental Sharpness for More Than an Hour https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowit ... an-an-hour

maestrob

Re: Tucker Carlson Accuses Biden of Faking Mental Sharpness for More Than an Hour

Post by maestrob » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:37 am

jserraglio wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:32 am
Andy Borowitz / The New Yorker Tucker Carlson Accuses Biden of Faking Mental Sharpness for More Than an Hour https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowit ... an-an-hour

8) :lol:

Belle

Re: Tucker Carlson Accuses Biden of Faking Mental Sharpness for More Than an Hour

Post by Belle » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:02 pm

Sadly, your President is faking 'mental sharpness'. Too many outrageous gaffs, hesitancy, incoherence; no other President, in my lifetime, has ever exhibited these traits - especially so early into the term. Reagan displayed similar vagueness and disorientation towards the end; the poor man had incipient Dementia, which you'd not wish on your very worst enemy.

I feel empathy for Biden and anger at those who've used him as a 'trojan horse' to elect the execrable Harris (woke; equality of outcomes) as President.

jserraglio

Post by jserraglio » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:45 pm

Belle wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:02 pm
Sadly, your President is faking 'mental sharpness'. Too many outrageous gaffs, hesitancy, incoherence; no other President, in my lifetime, has ever exhibited these traits ...

I feel empathy for Biden and anger at those who've used him as a 'trojan horse' to elect the execrable Harris (woke; equality of outcomes) as President.
Biden had to overcome a severe problem with stuttering in his youth. Stutterers have to deal with misconceptions about their mental sharpness similar to those you repeatedly bandy about here.

Now we hear you mouth heartfelt empathy for Biden. In my view, the only emotion in shorter supply than your empathy for Joe Biden is my love for Donald Trump.

maestrob

Post by maestrob » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:51 am

jserraglio wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:45 pm
Belle wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:02 pm
Sadly, your President is faking 'mental sharpness'. Too many outrageous gaffs, hesitancy, incoherence; no other President, in my lifetime, has ever exhibited these traits ...

Biden had to overcome a severe problem with stuttering in his youth. Stutterers have to deal with misconceptions about their mental sharpness similar to those you repeatedly bandy about here.

Now we hear you mouth heartfelt empathy for Biden. In my view, the only emotion in shorter supply than your empathy for Joe Biden is my love for Donald Trump.
My, my! :lol:

Belle

Post by Belle » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:16 pm

Oooooh, stuttering is what causes you to say you've been in the Senate 120 years??!! Got it now.

President Biden has been used as a 'trojan horse'. It grows hourly more embarrassing for him. But this still doesn't assuage your continued fear and hatred of Donald Trump.

Is this what winning looks like?

jserraglio

Post by jserraglio » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:44 pm

Belle wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:16 pm
Oooooh, stuttering is what causes you to say you've been in the Senate 120 years??!! Got it now.
Not a bit if it!—it causes you to recommend hydroxychloroquine as a Covid cure, to tout Chlorox bleach as a therapeutic, and to reassure the public that ‘herd mentality’ is ‘just around the turn’.

It doesn’t, though, cause you to become tone deaf to irony. That mutation appears to be entirely of genetic origin.

Either way, I think we can safely bid farewell to protestations of empathy!

jserraglio

Post by jserraglio » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:22 pm

Belle wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:16 pm
But this still doesn't assuage your continued fear and hatred of Donald Trump.
Ma’am, please do not mischaracterize my negative opinion of The Donald. I don’t fear him nor hate him. I don’t even despise him. I loathe him, never have ever pretended otherwise, and have said so from the day he descended the escalator in 2015.
Last edited by jserraglio on Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Belle

Post by Belle » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:05 pm

Fearing, loathing, despising and hating Trump; is this the new face of 'winning' in the 21st Century??!! Can these be the new Christian values?

This is typical of what's being written about President Biden in the comments sections, below-the-line, in our national newspaper, "The Australian". I'm afraid it's all too typical, but I didn't write it!!

I don't believe that Biden lies, because that would require him to understand what he is saying and that it is false. Instead he's lost any idea of what the truth actually is anymore, he's locked far away from any chance of actually determining the truth.Biden parrots whatever his handlers put in front of him, and they are all far left activists, so he repeats far-Left talking points.Biden is the puppet that recites whatever they want him to say.

jserraglio

Post by jserraglio » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:41 am

Belle wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:05 pm
Can these be the new Christian values? ...

I don't believe that Biden lies, because that would require him to understand what he is saying and that it is false. Instead he's lost any idea of what the truth actually is anymore, he's locked far away from any chance of actually determining the truth.Biden parrots whatever his handlers put in front of him, and they are all far left activists, so he repeats far-Left talking points. Biden is the puppet that recites whatever they want him to say.
As noted earlier, so much for hollow protestations of empathy for Mr. Biden.

But to invoke ‘Christian values’ to underscore a partisan political point on any day, let alone a holy day, is unseemly, if not presumptuous.

Some might take offense at such religiosity. Others might go further and tag it as ‘epic hypocrisy’.