Ralph wrote:When you visit New York, Corlyss, I'm going to drag you to my house and force you to show me how you post these neat pictures and graphs!
There's nothing to it, Ralph, but you have to have an internet source for the pics. Here's how you do it:
1. Find the internet source for the pic. Mine came from Amazon.
2. Place your cursor over the pic and left click to make sure the cursor's actually on the picture.
3. Right click to bring up the pop-up menu which will have "properties" at the bottom.
4. Click on "properties."
5. Copy the entire http:// internet address for the pic (because there has to be one or it can't be posted in the first place)
6. Bring up your CMG 'posting' screen.
7. Paste the internet address of the pic where you want it in your post.
8. Highlight the address with your mouse.
9. Go to the row of buttons underneath the 'Subject' window. Second from the right is Img
. Click on that. That operation should cause the internet address to be bracketed with the following software command: . No spaces between the address and the brackets or it won't take.
10. When you have finished writing your post, click the 'submit' button, and watch magic happen before your very eyes.
You can practice the instructions with the 'preview' button. Print out these instructions and work on it. It's not hard. A man who can navigate the law can post internet pics as easily as falling off a log. If you are trying to post your own pics that are not on an internet site already, it gets more complicated.