I am SO bad!

Madame

I am SO bad!

Post by Madame » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:03 am

Maybe it's just because I'm up too late ... but I'm cracking up laughing ...

NEW YORK - Paris Hilton says she's enjoying The Single Life. Hilton, who stars in E! Entertainment Television's "The Simple Life" opposite ex-friend Nicole Richie, told "Live With Regis and Kelly" on Tuesday that she's "single for the first time" in her life.

"I always have a boyfriend all the time, so I've never really got to know me and, like :roll: , have time for myself because I spend all my energy on the boyfriend," the 25-year-old hotel heiress-actress said.

Hilton, who ended her engagement to Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis last year, recently broke up with Stavros Niarchos, another Greek shipping heir.

What has she learned by not having a man on her arm?

"I'm a very strong woman. I don't need a man. I can be on my own," she said.

RebLem
Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA 87112, 2 blocks west of the Breaking Bad carwash.

Re: I am SO bad!

Post by RebLem » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:44 am

Madame wrote:Maybe it's just because I'm up too late ... but I'm cracking up laughing ...

NEW YORK - Paris Hilton says she's enjoying The Single Life. Hilton, who stars in E! Entertainment Television's "The Simple Life" opposite ex-friend Nicole Richie, told "Live With Regis and Kelly" on Tuesday that she's "single for the first time" in her life.

"I always have a boyfriend all the time, so I've never really got to know me and, like :roll: , have time for myself because I spend all my energy on the boyfriend," the 25-year-old hotel heiress-actress said.

Hilton, who ended her engagement to Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis last year, recently broke up with Stavros Niarchos, another Greek shipping heir.

What has she learned by not having a man on her arm?

Nothing more gauche than angst from folk with huge trust funds.
Don't drink and drive. You might spill it.--J. Eugene Baker, aka my late father
"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."--Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S. Carolina.
"Racism is America's Original Sin."--Francis Cardinal George, former Roman Catholic Archbishop of Chicago.

Corlyss_D
Site Administrator

Post by Corlyss_D » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:50 pm

Madame wrote:What has she learned by not having a man on her arm?

Reminds me of what Victoria Principal said once. Her mother said something about Victoria not really needing a man because she was smart, pretty, and rich. Victoria agreed and that was apparently the frame for her relations with men.
Corlyss
Contessa d'EM, a carbon-based life form

Corlyss_D
Site Administrator

Post by Corlyss_D » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:51 pm

RebLem wrote:Nothing more gauche than angst from folk with huge trust funds.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post of the Day Award to ya, Reb.
Corlyss

Brendan

Post by Brendan » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:08 pm

It needn't be a man, but perhaps she requires a chauffeur: http://www.fox23news.com/entertainment/ ... 9A95CE33B2.

RebLem
Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA 87112, 2 blocks west of the Breaking Bad carwash.

Post by RebLem » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:57 pm

Corlyss_D wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, thank you, but I am still a bit peeved that I didn't get a POD award for what I think is the best thing I have ever written here. I spent about 6 hours polishing it. It was the one I did for April Fools Day on the discovery of a Mozart Kazoo Concerto. It was my masterpiece, and nobody seems to have appreciated it. :cry:
Don't drink and drive. You might spill it.--J. Eugene Baker, aka my late father
"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."--Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S. Carolina.
"Racism is America's Original Sin."--Francis Cardinal George, former Roman Catholic Archbishop of Chicago.

Corlyss_D
Site Administrator

Post by Corlyss_D » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:42 pm

RebLem wrote:
Corlyss_D wrote:

Well, thank you, but I am still a bit peeved that I didn't get a POD award for what I think is the best thing I have ever written here. I spent about 6 hours polishing it. It was the one I did for April Fools Day on the discovery of a Mozart Kazoo Concerto. It was my masterpiece, and nobody seems to have appreciated it. :cry:
:oops: :oops: I"m sorry I missed that one. Save it and we'll run it again next year. Sort of an annual special. :D
Corlyss