What Makes Osammy Run?

dulcinea

What Makes Osammy Run?

Post by dulcinea » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:04 pm

As the child of one of the wealthiest families of Saudi Arabia, he could easily have been a philantropist dedicated to giving money to worthy causes, or a political reformer dedicated to liberating his country from such evils as the slavery that is still practiced in SA. If I had his money, I would be a patron of learning and the arts; just as there is a Haffner Symphony, a Rasumowsky Quartet and an Archduke Trio, there would be symphonies, quartets and trios with my name, bestowed upon them by their creators in sincere gratitude for my generous support of their work. So how does Osama choose to live his life and use his wealth? He dedicates himself to violence--he chooses to serve Allah by making Him hateful to everybody--, and, instead of a life of comfort and security, he freely opts to live on the run, constantly haunted by the fearful certainty that he could die violently at any moment. WHO IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD WILLINGLY CHOOSE TO LIVE SUCH A DREADFUL WORTHLESS LIFE???--A LIFE OF MIEDO Y MIERDA=FEAR AND CRAP!!!
Let every thing that has breath praise the Lord! Alleluya!

Agnes Selby
Author of Constanze Mozart's biography

Osama

Post by Agnes Selby » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:13 pm

Actually, I have suspected for some time now that there is a mutation in the DNA of Middle East people which makes it necessary for them to kill. This need to kill has been translated into a perverse need to
combine it with religious fervor. Kilings committed with a perfect excuse. The scientist who discovers this mutation would certainly deserve the Nobel Prize for Peace.

Regards,
Agnes.
----------------------

piston

Post by piston » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:06 pm

I think the whole mutation process began in the year 1095. It's a rare case of millenary genetic mutation.
In the eyes of those lovers of perfection, a work is never finished—a word that for them has no sense—but abandoned....(Paul Valéry)

Agnes Selby
Author of Constanze Mozart's biography

Osama

Post by Agnes Selby » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:33 pm

piston wrote:I think the whole mutation process began in the year 1095. It's a rare case of millenary genetic mutation.
--------------

:lol: :lol: Great conclusion, Millenary Genetic Mutation must be related to "Millenary Fever" the very same disease that killed Mozart. :wink: :lol: