If you registered to join us and still can't access us ...

Your 'hot spot' for all classical music subjects. Non-classical music subjects are to be posted in the Corner Pub.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

Lance
Site Administrator

If you registered to join us and still can't access us ...

Post by Lance » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:49 pm

We have thousands of people registering with Classical Music Guide (CMG). The preponderence of registrants prove to be looking to somehow sell their own merchandise or services and most e-mail addresses are bogus. WE ARE INTERESTED ONLY IN THOSE WHO WANT TO DISCUSS CLASSICAL MUSIC, first and foremost.

If you are wondering why your registration has NOT been activated yet, please send an e-mail to lanceghill@msn.com WITH YOUR PROPOSED SIGN-ON NAME (exactly as you registered) and let us know you are sincerely interested in joining our classical music web site.

Those having gmail and ymail addresses seem to be the worst offenders and there is an enormous amount of riff-raff in the Internet world in general. Our site is a safe haven for those who love live classical and recorded music ... it's THE place to discuss concerts you have attended, your compact disc purchases and about musical subjects in general. You will find us to be a friendly and inviting group in every respect.

We run a clean site. We want to keep it that. Unfortunately, steps have to be taken to weed out those who have nothing else to do with their time when they might better be practicing the piano, studying an instrument or taking singing lessons - or reading some good non-fiction books! It's a sign of the times in many ways. We apologize for taking this approach yet there is no other way to control it. Once you're here, usually, you are as good as gold!

Thank you for your patience and, particularly, your understanding.

The Management

Lance
Site Administrator

Re: If you registered to join us and still can't access us .

Post by Lance » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:46 am

I am starting to receive requests from people wishing to join us with regard to the initial post. I expect to add these folks as quickly as possible.
Lance G. Hill
Editor-in-Chief

When she started to play, Mr. Steinway came down and personally
rubbed his name off the piano. [Speaking about pianist &*$#@+#]

Len_Z

Post by Len_Z » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Lance wrote:I am starting to receive requests from people wishing to join us with regard to the initial post. I expect to add these folks as quickly as possible.
Thank you for adding me - I've been trying to join for quite a while and am truly honored.

Lance
Site Administrator

Post by Lance » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Len ... it's a great priviledge to have people such as yourself who really want to be a part of our site. We hope you appear and participate frequently, tell your music-loving friends, and we will continue to grow with like-minded people! Thank you for being persistent in your quest to get here.
Len_Z wrote:
Lance wrote:I am starting to receive requests from people wishing to join us with regard to the initial post. I expect to add these folks as quickly as possible.
Thank you for adding me - I've been trying to join for quite a while and am truly honored.
Lance G. Hill
Editor-in-Chief

When she started to play, Mr. Steinway came down and personally
rubbed his name off the piano. [Speaking about pianist &*$#@+#]

Auntie Lynn

Post by Auntie Lynn » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:30 pm

I finally got in but I had to use Netscape to do it...thanks for all your help...

La Lynn