The fate of Palestinians

Discuss whatever you want here ... movies, books, recipes, politics, beer, wine, TV ... everything except classical music.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

piston

The fate of Palestinians

Post by piston » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Do you think it matters if a people improves the land or lives in accordance with their own precepts and, by your standards do not improve the land?

If you have answered that it does matter, then what do you do with the people who, based on your land improvement premise, are failing to conform?

Do you remove them? If so, where?

Do you take over their land and let them fare for themselves, to the point of forcing them to react and, in turn, of reacting back?

Do you create a reservation where an "agent" of your government yearly manages the interest from a "Palestinian fund" which provides basic amounts for burials, doctors, etc.?

Do you offer them work as domestics, gardeners, day laborers and, in the process, provide the more worthy, productive members of their society with passes authorizing their freedom of movement during day time?

What do you do with a superfluous people?
In the eyes of those lovers of perfection, a work is never finished—a word that for them has no sense—but abandoned....(Paul Valéry)

Corlyss_D
Site Administrator

Re: The fate of Palestinians

Post by Corlyss_D » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:20 am

For 5 generations the Palestinians in the refugee camps in Egypt and other locations have been bred for one purpose and only one purpose: to be used as weapons of war against Israel. You're question was probably aimed at Israel, but it's the Arabs who have spent 60 years torturing the Palestinians and they are,frankly, too stupid to figure it out. They are witless tools of Hamas, Hezbollah, Egyptians, Fatah, PLO, and the lord over them all at the moment, Iran. I pity them so unwilling to help themselves, but it's not Israel's responsibility to welcome them on a red carpet with their history since Israel is not their tormentors.
Corlyss
Contessa d'EM, a carbon-based life form

ravel30

Post by ravel30 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:18 am

Corlyss_D wrote:For 5 generations the Palestinians in the refugee camps in Egypt and other locations have been bred for one purpose and only one purpose: to be used as weapons of war against Israel. You're question was probably aimed at Israel, but it's the Arabs who have spent 60 years torturing the Palestinians and they are,frankly, too stupid to figure it out. They are witless tools of Hamas, Hezbollah, Egyptians, Fatah, PLO, and the lord over them all at the moment, Iran. I pity them so unwilling to help themselves, but it's not Israel's responsibility to welcome them on a red carpet with their history since Israel is not their tormentors.
:( Corlyss_D. I cannot believe what you have just wrote (at least parts of it). I try to remain neutral in respect to that conflict and honestly there are too many things that I don't know about it to have a clear and wise opinion on the matter. I understand that there has been some terrorist acts in the past and certainly condemn them.

However, the only thing that I know is that I had and am having a lot of palestinian students in my classes and I always thought that they were very kind, friendly and peaceful people and not tools of any groups like you seem to think.

Matt

SaulChanukah

Post by SaulChanukah » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:42 am

ravel30 wrote:
Corlyss_D wrote:For 5 generations the Palestinians in the refugee camps in Egypt and other locations have been bred for one purpose and only one purpose: to be used as weapons of war against Israel. You're question was probably aimed at Israel, but it's the Arabs who have spent 60 years torturing the Palestinians and they are,frankly, too stupid to figure it out. They are witless tools of Hamas, Hezbollah, Egyptians, Fatah, PLO, and the lord over them all at the moment, Iran. I pity them so unwilling to help themselves, but it's not Israel's responsibility to welcome them on a red carpet with their history since Israel is not their tormentors.
:( Corlyss_D. I cannot believe what you have just wrote (at least parts of it). I try to remain neutral in respect to that conflict and honestly there are too many things that I don't know about it to have a clear and wise opinion on the matter. I understand that there has been some terrorist acts in the past and certainly condemn them.

However, the only thing that I know is that I had and am having a lot of palestinian students in my classes and I always thought that they were very kind, friendly and peaceful people and not tools of any groups like you seem to think.

Matt
We are dealing with the Palestinian Arabs who happen to be Muslim.
Their religion has always 'inspired' Muslim to wage war and brutally steal what doesn’t belong to them.
There is only one single place in the entire world where Jews call home, the real home, and that is Israel.
This land was a total desolation when it was occupied by other peoples, read Mark Twain's testimony.
But when the Jews came back with great numbers to join the small population of their Brethren, Israel rose from its emptiness and sprang up , blossoming, with many colors, one can say that with the coming of the natural population, Israel came back to life.

The Arabs on the other hand, didn’t care for Israel. Those who lived there were nomads, dessert dweller Arabs, who didn’t care to plant a tree or create something, in their natural places that they originally came from, no wonder they didn’t raise a finger to plant, build, and cultivate anything in Israel, the land of the Jews.

Every city, street, avenue, corner, corridor, hill, mountain, stone and rock, bares its true mark and evidence of its Jewish character, for they all have Hebrew names. Names the Echo back for thousands of years connecting histories from past to the present, pointing out the Great Jewish Kingdoms and Civilizations, the Temples and the Buildings of Jewish prayer and worship.

I dare say, that there are no people in the entire world that posses more evidence and strong connection to their country, as the Jewish People have for their land, Israel.

As to modern Israel's successes in its short 60 years of existence one can speak much. It has become one of the most powerful and economically flourishing countries in the whole world. And all these against many odds. While the U.N hangs around Israel Neck, and 300.000.000 Arabs try day in and day out to destroy it, Israel kicked all these Arab's behinds, and doesn’t let the U.N control its fate, and even can stand up from the pressures coming out from the White House and the E.U.

I promise you that if Israel didn’t have all this obstacles, and had retained the lands that it won against the Arabs, it would have become a superpower no less greater then the United States, or any other leading country. Israel's population is highly educated and intellectual. They are a people who love to create things that benefit the entire world. If their talents wouldn’t be troubled by so many enemies, Israel could do wonders for the entire world, and become a Powerhouse and a fountain of wisdom and success for all people.

Too bad, that the hate some nations have for Israel comes first, then the well being of the entire world, a place they are a part of too.

The Arabs will remain that, thieves, who don't do anything, and want to get everything on a silver platter.

They will fail, as the Prophets of Israel speak and as the Classic Book of Brilliance foretells, that in the end of days the God of Israel will break the power of Ishmael in the Heavens, and without this spiritual power, The God of Israel will destroy the wicked Kingdom of Ishmael, and they will not have any more power left in this world.

Corlyss_D
Site Administrator

Post by Corlyss_D » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:20 pm

ravel30 wrote:However, the only thing that I know is that I had and am having a lot of palestinian students in my classes and I always thought that they were very kind, friendly and peaceful people and not tools of any groups like you seem to think.
Believe me, I did write it. :D You might look at some immediately post-1947 period to see what I mean. Palestinians who aren't in the refugee camps in the middle east, i.e., people 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants are unlikely to be as I described, but then they are unlikely to be "Palestinians," right? They are Canadians. But if they are adult visa students from Palestine who grew up in the camps, they could very well be in training to return to the middle east to work for the terrorist organizations entrenched in the society.

Honestly, Matt, the most doomed person in the world IMO is a young Palestinian male trapped in that system whose only objective is to churn out killers for murderous gangs to use against Israel and Jews. This perversion of life for Arabs is not natural or even historical. It was a product of the Nazi's war against the British. The operatives from that phase of the war were adopted by the West in the Cold War and little effort was made to modify their anti-Semitic attudes as long as the kept the Arabs on the West's side against Russia. I don't deny it's complicated. It's certainly more envolved than merely judging by what you see now and deciding who appears "nice" and who appears "mean" or perhaps more aptly to the visuals, who appears to be the "victim" and who the "aggressor." I contend that the Palestinians are the victims of their conniving Arab "cousins" who use them in asymmetrical warfare in a war they could never win in traditional military conflict, not the victims of Israelis.
Corlyss
Contessa d'EM, a carbon-based life form