"Climate", Documentary, 2024.

Discuss whatever you want here ... movies, books, recipes, politics, beer, wine, TV ... everything except classical music.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

Belle

"Climate", Documentary, 2024.

Post by Belle » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:59 pm

This documentary has caused a big fuss. I just watched it and it has left me angry. It's available on the link, below the commentary ahead of it.

The parasitic class of the government-dependent establishment is behind a lot of this rot. Aided and abetted by a corrupt media, of course. And they'll cancel and destroy the careers of any scientist who has the slightest divergence of opinion from the hegemony, as the interviewees in this movie suggest. It all reminds me of how the Catholic Church treated Copernicus.

The global green energy cartels are behind a lot of this stuff and their huge business model has been built off the back of climate hysteria. There'll be no removing those snouts from the trough any time soon.

But the catastrophists may rue the day they all fell in line with the herds and the demonic little gremlin high priestess of climatism, Thunberg, making school kids anxious and depressed. I cannot speak about the USA but the apocalyptic cultists want us to surrender to their diktat, following them and their instructions (Jonestown, here we come) but they're going to get nuclear power in Australia - which is the very last thing they want!!! :lol: You want us to cut back on everything to save the planet? Get ready to tell us where you want your nuclear waste dumped. :mrgreen:

https://www.netzerowatch.com/all-news/climate-the-movie