Left wing racism in British public schools

Discuss whatever you want here ... movies, books, recipes, politics, beer, wine, TV ... everything except classical music.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

Belle

Left wing racism in British public schools

Post by Belle » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:00 am

The excellent and admired British pedagogue Katharine Birbalsingh talks to Peter Boghossian about her amazing inner-city London school and its stunning academic performance. She's drawn the ire of the Left and progressives because it is based on conservative traditions and she refuses to engage with 'victimhood', 'racism' and all the other venal tropes the left throws up as roadblocks for kids to succeed. Dr. Boghossian describes American schooling as rubbish and it's not 6 degrees of separation distant from Australia either. Dr. Boghossian said to her, "why do we listen to these mad progressives; they've failed; they're done". Time to kick them to the kerb.

All power to Dr. Boghossian and Katharine Barbilsingh - an amazing Principal who consistently attains the highest ranking results of any schools in the UK.

Dr. Boghossian is doing great work exposing the destructive ideologies which are tearing apart the western world and bringing this to public attention. He was living in Portland until that city went feral and became unliveable. Another progressive achievement. Good one, guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3taXF-cjLBc

jserraglio

Re: Left wing racism in British public schools

Post by jserraglio » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:33 am

Belle wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:00 am
Dr. Boghossian describes American schooling as rubbish and it's not 6 degrees of separation distant from Australia either.
Whatever America lacks in formal education — her universities being the envy of the world and attracting thousands of students and faculty from abroad — she more than compensates for with inventive genius. Eat your heat out, babe!! :P
Last edited by jserraglio on Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

Belle

Post by Belle » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:34 am

Again, no argument, no facts, just hysteria and screaming. If you are representative of your nation then this explains A LOT.

jserraglio

Post by jserraglio » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:42 am

Belle wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:34 am
this explains A LOT.
ALL CAPS TODAY, PARODIC of the sounding brass of a tediously tinkling 🛎️.
Belle wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:34 am
Again, no argument, no facts
Yes, but composing a ma’amsplaining missive, more elongated and discombobulated than an ayatollah’s fatwa or a Pettersson symphony — That's clearly Your Highness’s forte, not mine!!

Top o’ the mornin’ to ya, or is it nitey nighttime in your world turned upside down :?:

barney

Post by barney » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:55 pm

Isn't it time for you two to agree not to talk to each other?
(Yes, I mean you, Joe and Belle.) It's getting uncomfortable. I know I can simply not read, but you both vary invective with interesting points, so I want the latter.

Belle

Post by Belle » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:58 pm

You can call dissent 'uncomfortable'. That surprises me none.

Joe is an off-the-shelf hate-bag and what I'm doing is pushing back against the lies and hypocrisy of the Left. This site is typical of many where the prevailing orthodoxy is left wing politics and absolutely no dissent will be tolerated. I have posted countless interesting discussions with Jordan Peterson and many, many others who are hugely intelligent - only to have the troll issue some bilious personal slam dunk about them. That isn't argument, it's desperation and fear that the truth will be told. That has to be a full time job.

I posted the interview above because it's about teaching and getting results and thought it might interest other teachers like Holden. But it's confronting to the Left to hear a results-driven Principal and her interviewer comprehensively sledging progressive education. There is never intelligent rebuttal, just shouting and insults from the troll in question. On reflection, I probably should just feel sorry for him but these embittered types are very very resilient. There is never anything original to be said, just cutting and pasting the predictable lefty song sheets from the NYT. Like it or not, these legacy media are coming under attack from millions of people - not just me. The 'yelling' has gone to another level!! Nothing of intelligence to contribute, just insults and yelling. I remember how Rwetmore was treated here for having the temerity to say that Trump would win the 2016 election. He succumbed in the face of constant abuse.

Year in year out the aforementioned troll has unleashed against conservatism, Trump, the Right, men, white people, the rich, victims. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. On and on and on and on it goes and it's boring apart from anything else. It took me some years to push back here and I'm glad I did.

Envy and bitterness are attributes as old as mankind; it's the Cain and Abel story.

jserraglio

Post by jserraglio » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:24 am