Deserving of Deletion, Condemnation and Worse

Deserving of Deletion, Condemnation and Worse

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:01 pm

herman wrote:By the way, is it really too hard to spell Isler with an s, or is this just one of your reverse anti-semitisms?
I have answered this on the respective thread.

But accusing anyone of something like anti-semetism publicly on these boards should not be tolerated.

It is disgusting and reflecting on everyone here who allows it without expressing total indignation and condemnation.

Mark

dzalman

Post by dzalman » Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:45 pm

Oh, fer chrissake!

You really have to stop this sort of whining, Mark. I'm a Jew right down to the marrow, and were someone like Herman (who, BTW, I think is also a Jew) to make such a remark to me, I'd label him a moron, or something equally appropriate, and move on.

Stop acting like a wounded child running to his mummy and daddy to make the boo-boo all better.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:25 pm

DZ,

You may feel that way. But I do not.

I do not care to be on a board with such accusations publicly viewable, IF I CAN HELP IT.

As far as I am concerned, that is the correct and only defensible attitude here, and you disappoint me extremely.

Mark

Corlyss_D
Site Administrator

Post by Corlyss_D » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:07 am

The most I'll do is move it to the Pub. If you have to make your quarrels public and keep them roiling, at least take 'em off the music forum. You boys settle it amongst yourselves.
Corlyss
Contessa d'EM, a carbon-based life form

dzalman

Post by dzalman » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:13 am

Corlyss_D wrote:The most I'll do is move it to the Pub. If you have to make your quarrels public and keep them roiling, at least take 'em off the music forum. You boys settle it amongst yourselves.
Excellent solution!