Ahmadinejad Claims The US Used Saddam as a Pretext!

Corlyss_D
Site Administrator

Ahmadinejad Claims The US Used Saddam as a Pretext!

Post by Corlyss_D » Tue May 30, 2006 5:33 pm

So?
Corlyss
Contessa d'EM, a carbon-based life form

mourningstar

Post by mourningstar » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:26 pm

i can't take this whole Iran regime anymore. somebody needs to snipe Ahmadinejad ass off. like they would do in the old days..

this guy has serious issues. along with the islamic regime of iran. i heard they banned coffee in a coffeeshop because the coffeeshop was getting to POPULAR. DEAR GODS THATS BOGUS DON'T YOU THINK
:roll:
"Desertion for the artist means abandoning the concrete."

Corlyss_D
Site Administrator

Post by Corlyss_D » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:50 pm

mourningstar wrote:i can't take this whole Iran regime anymore. somebody needs to snipe Ahmadinejad ass off. like they would do in the old days..
If you are interested in the hotting up over there, you should follow the developments at these two websites:
http://regimechangeiran.blogspot.com/
www.johnbatchelorshow.com
this guy has serious issues. along with the islamic regime of iran. i heard they banned coffee in a coffeeshop because the coffeeshop was getting to POPULAR. DEAR GODS THATS BOGUS DON'T YOU THINK
:roll:
The regime don't like places where the student leaders and political opposition can gather and make trouble or demonstrations. They have forbidden women from going to soccer matches too because women are active in the opposition movements. They are crazy like foxes, this bunch.
Corlyss
Contessa d'EM, a carbon-based life form